- Total $0.00
We’re celebrating our new product by giving away Apples!
We are celebrating the launch of RainSoil by giving away one of two prizes, you pick; An Apple Watch Sport or an iPad Mini.
This contest will run from June 29, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time through Friday, July 17 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific time. We want you to have a couple prize options and we wouldn’t think of just giving you one way to enter! You will receive one entry each for doing the following:
- “Like” our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/retainyourrain. (1 entry for you if you already have, you lucky duck!)
- Comment on the Facebook post that announces this contest, identifying which of the two items you would like! Comment with “Watch” or “iPad”. (1 entry; other comments are certainly welcome, but will not count as an entry.)
- Come by our booth at Cultivate’15 in Columbus, OH, have us scan your badge. (1 entry.)
- Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/retainyourrain (1 entry for you if you already have, you lucky duck!)
- Retweet one of our tweets, being sure to include #retainyourrain in the post. (1 entry; retweet to your heart’s content, only one will count for points, though.)
Here’s the fine print:
Terms and Disclaimers for RainSoil™ Sponsored Promotions
THIS PROMOTION IS SPONSERED BY GY RAINSOIL, LLC, 6835 S. RAINBOW BLVD., SUITE 120, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 89118 and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. An entry into this contest is a complete release of Facebook from any and all liability associated with this contest. We respect Facebook’s guidelines and follow them to the letter.
OFFICIAL RULES: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION IS VOID IN RHODE ISLAND, NEW YORK, FLORIDA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, RULE, REGULATION OR ORDINANCE.
1. Terms and Conditions: GY RainSoil, LLC is the sponsor of this promotion. Facebook is not sponsoring, endorsing, administering or in any way affiliated or associated with this promotion. Each entrant is providing information to RainSoil and not to Facebook. By entering this promotion, each entrant fully, completely and irrevocably releases Facebook and its affiliates from any liability for claims or causes of action of any nature whatsoever arising out of or relating in any way to this promotion.
2. Eligibility: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. This promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States and natural persons who, at the time of entering this promotion, are eighteen years of age or older, and residing in states where this promotion is not prohibited. Employees of GY RainSoil, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter this promotion. This promotion is void outside of the United States and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Promotion Period: This promotion begins on June __ at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time and ends on July 17, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time. To be eligible to participate in the drawing, all entries must be made and received by RainSoil by July 17, 2015 at 8:59:59 a.m. Pacific Standard Time.
4. Prize: The prize winner will receive his or her choice of an Apple Watch (approximate retail value $400.00) or an Apple iPad Mini (approximate retail value $400.00), as expressed by the entrant at the time of entry.
5. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. For entry in the promotion, each entrant must successfully perform one or more of the seven (7) methods as listed above or as listed on the promotion’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/retainyourrain. Each entrant will receive one point for each method completed. IMPORTANT: EACH ENTRANT MUST COMPLETE METHOD NUMBER 4 BY COMMENTING ON THE POST TO IDENTIFY THE PRIZE SELECTION. IF THIS METHOD IS NOT COMPLETED, RAINSOIL WON’T KNOW WHAT PRIZE TO AWARD IF YOU ARE THE WINNER! Entrants may increase their total number of entries by completing all 7 methods. RainSoil is not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit or interfere with a entrant’s ability to take part in the drawing. In addition, RainSoil shall not be responsible for any damage to any computer or other property resulting from participating in, or downloading any materials for, this promotion. Each online entry shall be deemed to have been sent by the authorized account holder, at the time of such entry, of the email address indicated on such entry.
6. Prize Winner: One winner will be selected by random drawing held on or about July 31, 2015 from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning will depend upon the number of entries received during this promotion and are equal regardless of the method of entry. Each entrant will be entered into the promotion one time for each point earned (e.g. if an entrant completes all methods of entering, the entrant will be entered 4 times). Each entry will be placed on a spreadsheet and all entries will be entered in the random name picker at http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker. The entrant whose name is selected will win his or her choice of the Apple Watch or the iPad Mini! The winner will be selected on or about July 31, 2015, at about noon Pacific Standard Time and notified that he or she is the winner via FaceBook Messenger or via Twitter Messaging. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his or her social media account for notification and receipt of any other communications related to this contest. Only one winner will receive the prize. The winner will receive the selected prize within 30 days of notification. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by RainSoil within ten (10) calendar days using the contact information provided at the time of entry, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn from the hat by the marketing director. Only three (3) alternative drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. The prize is non-transferrable and prize substitution will not be allowed. All decisions of RainSoil are final and binding.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties: RainSoil will award the selected prize to the winner of this Promotion as-is and where is with no warranty of any kind. The prize will be purchased new at retail from an Apple Store or other Apple authorized retailer. The only warranty shall be the warranty offered by Apple.
8. PUBLICITY: Upon the request of RainSoil, the potential winner may be required to return an AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY, LIABILITY RELEASE AND PUBLICITY RELEASE allowing RainSoil to use your name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Failure to comply with these rules will cause the prize to be forfeited and another winner selected by RainSoil’s marketing director.
10. Other: Certain other terms, conditions and/or restrictions may apply. The winner shall not be required to pay any shipping or handling charges or other fees in order to receive the prize. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these official rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
11. Release and Hold Harmless: By entering this promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless RainSoil, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and each of their directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any damage, injury, expense, cost, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability that may arise in connection with the promotion, or resulting from acceptance and/or use of any prize, travel to or from any prize-related activity, participation in this promotion, and from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage.
12. Disqualification: By entering this promotion, each entrant agrees to abide all of the Official Rules. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified from winning and another winner selected by the marketing director drawing another name from the hat.
13. Applicable Law: Any dispute arising from this promotion will be determined according to the laws of the State of Nevada, without reference to its conflict of laws principles, and by entering the promotion, each entrant fully and irrevocably consents to the personal jurisdiction of and venue in the State and Federal Courts located in Clark County, Nevada and agrees that such courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
14. Alternative Dispute Resolution: Except where prohibited, all entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any prize awarded or the determination of the winner shall be solved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association; and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event including attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will one entrant be permitted to obtain awards for another entrant; and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out of pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
15. Entrant Disputes: If a dispute arises about who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account provided. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet service provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
16. Sales Promotion: This promotion is a sales promotion under Nevada law.
17. Machine Entry Prohibited: This promotion is intended for entry by natural persons only and any entries found to be made in a way that is assisted by any machine are void.
18. Apple, Apple Watch and iPad Mini are registered marks of Apple. Apple is not associated with this promotion in any way.
19. Official Rules: For a copy of these rules, send a self-addressed stamped (Vermont residents need not affix return postage) envelope to GY RainSoil, LLC, 6385 S. Rainbow Blvd., Suite 120, Las Vegas, NV 89118, Attn: Marketing Director. All requests for the official rules must be received by July 17, 2015.
20. Winner information: For the name of the prize winner, send a separate, stamped, self-addressed envelope with a written request for information on the winner of this promotion to: GY RainSoil, LLC, 6385 S. Rainbow Blvd., Suite 120, Las Vegas, NV 89118, Attn: Marketing Director. There is no charge for obtaining the information about the winner.
Thanks and good luck!